Share | 

My Article

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FionnMcC
Nua Cuiditheoir
Nua Cuiditheoir

PostSubject: My Article   Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:42 am

Hello citizens of Ireland, my name is Fionn Mc Cool and I have been appointed as EA’s Spokesperson for the remainder of Klynn’s term. Before I begin I would like to thank Klynn for helping me with this article & giving me the gold to start a newspaper, thanks dude! If Ian E Coleman is around I’d like to thank him to for helping me when I joined, I’m using his EA banners for this article because I don’t have any of my own.
As Spokesperson of EA my job is public relations essentially communicating to you on what it is our party stands for. Going by the numbers our party isn’t all that popular at the moment but hopefully by the end of this term that will have changed because as I saw when Ian E Coleman first sent me a PM EA is a strong party full of heart!

To distinguish ourselves from the other political parties in Ireland (who have a policy of changing policy) EA stands by her principles and seeks members who agree with them. Our principles can be summarized under three words; FIREPOWER, FRIENDS & FUN!
FIREPOWER
WE believe in a strong domestic military where every participant receives the highest quality of guns to which the state can provide. WE support the state’s two official military bodies, the Irish Army & Boot Camp. WE recognise the right of every citizen to choose which paramilitary he or she may join but WE choose not to burden the state with supplying those outside of the country’s two official military bodies.
FRIENDS
WE believe in strong friendships & relations abroad. We are an EDEN supportive party & although we recognise the brotherhood isn’t perfect, we stand with it committed to assist her in bettering herself for the future.
FUN!
WE believe in creating fun! Because after all this is a game & when we step away from our computers, laptops or smartphones we are returning back into the pressures of life (work, studying, general society). WE support making fun a possibility & stand by unity through our community. WE are against cheaters be they multi creators, thieves or scammers, these people are not welcome into our party.
I hope this article may have given you a better understanding of what it is EA is all about & possibly move you toward joining our political establishment or at least consider it.

Fionn Mc Cool
Spokesperson for EA

Back to top Go down
Klynn
Cuiditheoir
Cuiditheoir

PostSubject: Re: My Article   Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 am

Nice one. Sad you've gone. All the best for you!
Back to top Go down
Ian E Coleman
Údarás
Údarás

PostSubject: Re: My Article   Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Nice work Fionn. Btw those banners belong to the party and anyone is free to use them as they wish Smile

Looks good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Article   

Back to top Go down

My Article
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1